Chief Among the Consumer That Ghost Mannequin Effect

Write or read topic about SME FORUM.
faisal2022

Chief Among the Consumer That Ghost Mannequin Effect

Post by faisal2022 »

Chief among the consumer behaviors that have evolved and accelerated during the first six months of the coronavirus pandemic is a shift in media consumption that presents both challenges Ghost Mannequin Effect and opportunities for marketers. As consumers spent more time at home, their time on connected TV (CTV) rose 50% and time on linear TV lifted 10% over the past six months, Jack Bamberger, chief commercial officer at Amobee, said during a livestreamed Advertising Week conference session on Tuesday. While the CTV ad market is dwarfed by the linear one, CTV can be effective for advertisers. Compared to linear TV viewers, ad-supported CTV users are 71% more likely to tell a friend about a brand, 53% more likely Ghost Mannequin Effect to search for a brand and 52% more likely to buy a product, according to a July survey by video advertising platform Unruly emailed to Marketing Dive. Statistics like these suggest CTV can offer marketers ways to answer some key questions during the pandemic: Who are a brand’s consumers and how have their behaviors changed?

Sponsored by Podium SMS Marketing 101SMS marketing invites responses. The key is knowing how to message the right way. Learn SMS marketing strategies that capture your customers Ghost Mannequin Effect attention. Learn More CTV’s opportunities during the health crisis Nearly all advertisers had to change their plans due to the pandemic’s onset, including Molson Coors, whose Head of Precision and Digital Marketing Nicole Kane spoke on the panel. We’re a brand where those moments of opportunity have greatly changed because stadiums are closed, bars are closed and people are drinking more Ghost Mannequin Effect when they’re at home,” Kane said. “Having solutions like CTV, where we really can be more targeted and precise, makes a big impact. It’s really about being agile and following our consumers so we’re there at the moments that are going to matter most.” CTV offers similar opportunities for other CPG marketers.

Aligns its brands around big moments like red carpet events that reach a wide set of customers, Shenan Reed, senior vice president and head of media at L’Oréal, said on the panel. From there, CTV provides an opportunity for incremental reach as the brand attempts to engage consumers during these moments across a Ghost Mannequin Effect variety of channels. I want to fluidly follow [the consumer] wherever she shows up in whatever medium she chooses, to be without constraints,” Reed can help with such incremental reach, but it still requires nuance to utilize properly. “I sometimes question, am I actually Ghost Mannequin Effect getting incremental reach, or just capturing people who have left linear to go into other channels? I don’t know if it’s necessarily incremental, or just trying to keep my audience whole,” Reed said. “Then there’s the opportunity to get specific.