Easily get to page of search results

Write or read topic about SME FORUM.
parvej980

Easily get to page of search results

Post by parvej980 »

Workload In the case of AdWords ads, our work focuses on selecting specific keywords and preparing advertising content. In the case of SEO activities, there will be much more work to be done, starting from the selection of keywords, through website optimization i.e. changes in the code, structure of the website and its content, ending with acquiring links to it, of which there can never be too many. Recipients In AdWords we have, among others: the ability to target the ad by location, age group, we can specify the hours of its broadcast or add negative keywords.

Keywords for which we do not want our ad to be displayed. This allows us to define a very narrow and specific group of recipients of our advertising. In the case of positioning in natural search results, there is no possibility of specifying the photo retouching recipient, apart from, of course, selecting a specific keyword. Reception Paid ads on Google are visible not only in the search engine, because we can extend their display to the Google advertising network, i.e. AdSense display ads or, for example, YouTube ads. When it comes to organic positioning.

The truth is that from year to year Google develops its products, thus taking over an increasing share of the market. Today, we see the effects of positioning not only as a single search result on the top list. Today's positioning activities are carried out on many fronts - in Google maps or answer boxes i.e. the so-called results in position no. , answers created by the Google algorithm, which are located before search results), but also in graphics that appear in the results list or even on YouTube, if, of course, we provide appropriate content there. Effect Sponsored link campaigns are active almost immediately and produce immediate results.